Radon is an odorless, invisible, radioactive gas that is naturally released from rocks, soil and water. It can enter homes through small cracks, gaps and penetrations. Constant exposure to high levels of radon gas can cause lung cancer. The only way to know if your home has high levels of radon gas is to have it tested. Although radon certification is not required in Massachusetts, I am certified by the National Radon Proficiency Program (NRPP) as a Radon Measurement Professional. I use state of the art approved Continuous Radon Monitors for all radon testing. Each test will be set for a minimum of 48 hours as per EPA testing protocols. The radon results will be immediately known once the equipment is collected, no waiting for days for lab analysis.